JOIN US IN CHARLOTTE OCT. 4 TO DISCUSS THE IMPACT OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN NC!
- Governor Roy Cooper
- NC House Speaker Tim Moore
- NC Sen. Michael Lee, Co-Chair, Senate Higher Education Appropriations Committee
- University of North Carolina President Margaret Spellings
- Acting NC Community College System President Jennifer Haygood
- Central Piedmont Community College President Dr. Kandi Deitemeyer (moderator)
With sponsorship from Bank of America, the Higher Education Works Foundation will host Aim Higher, Achieve More: Exploring the impact of higher education on economic mobility and community viability. The discussion will focus on improving access, affordability and completion of degrees, as well as collaboration between universities and community colleges.
DATE AND TIME
Wed, October 4, 2017
5:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Discussion will begin at 6 p.m. and last 90 minutes. A reception will follow.
Central Piedmont Community College
1206 Elizabeth Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28212
Seating is limited and registration is required, so please reserve your space now.
Register here: http://bit.ly/HEWEventRegistration1